Re: PCV

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PCV
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 22:19:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
If you don't have a breather pipe coming off your rocker cover
going to a carbon canister, and the PCV is being installed
between your timing chain cover oil separator and the top of the intake
manifold,  I believe you should be using a vented cap.

If you have the rocker cover pipe going to a carbon canister
you probably also had the timing chain cover plate plumbing
going directly to a Y adapter and plugged into the sides of the carbs.
you should be using a non-vented cap.