Re: PCV

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: PCV
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:02:48 -0500
Cc: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
David -

If your 1500 is spitting oil through the PCV line from the rocker cover
(that IS the stock PCV fitting on the 1500, by the way), I'd be looking
at why you've got that much pressure in the crankcase.  The stock cap is
a non-vented type, you could try a vented type to see if that helps, but
I'd tend to suspect bigger problems, like blow-by past the rings or
valves.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net