Mirror Question

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mirror Question
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:51:51 -0600
I have a 60 Bugeye and am seeking a rear view mirror. I would like to go
original or
at least a suitable substitution. Question is...what does the original
look like? I have seen 3 different shapes and 2 different attachments.
All appear to bolt to the center of the dash, but 1 has  mirror on a
slider like is on my brothers 67. His has a bar that goes to the top on
the windshield. This one does not. Currently I have a suction cup mirror
and it passes inspection but it falls off a lot.
Bruce Lowry
"I am not mowing today"