Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000

To: Gary and Kate Bales <kgb@clipper.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:53:58 -0600
Hello Kate,

        I think that the date is the same as the Healey Round-up (April 7, 8, &
9).  That was the reason for having it at that particular time of the year.
 If we all do decide to make it an annual event, then we can mess around
with the dates for next year, since the Round-up won't be held in Kerrville
again for a while.  I'm really quite flexible, but those attending the
Round-up will be in the area, and those wishing to bring RVs or tents can
park them here, instead of  having to make arrangements in Kerrville and
it's environs.  I've talked to the local MG club, and I hope to have a
rally for everyone, as well as the swap-meet, BBQ, and general enjoyment.
You may remember that I said it would be just fine if folks wanted to
extend their stay for a few days either side of the Round-up, so those
taking their vacation time could enjoy the Texas Hill Country, and our
benign weather.

        I am looking forward to experiencing the camaradarie, found on this
list,
on a face-to-face basis.

        Being able to put faces to names should make our conversations a little
more spiced.

        See you all soon.