Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:32:38 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Elizabeth,
I intend to leave the Chicago area late afternoon Wednesday, arriving
in Kerrville on Friday PM. I will be staying at the Roundup hotel,
alternating my time between the two events. My son at Ft. Hood should
also be in the area with his Sprite. I don't know where he will spend his time.
I will probably head north on Sunday PM to get back up here for "work"
again on Wednesday.
Bob Brown