Re: Was (and no, I don't see any LBC content in here) NOW GO Titans!!!!

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Was (and no, I don't see any LBC content in here) NOW GO Titans!!!! Still NO LBC Content
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:30:25 -0600
Cc: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I thought the only team from Texass is the ........... um ..........
er............. I knew it a minute ago..........The,...
uh,...Cowboys?........Not much of a team from what I recall. They have a crappy
coach that they have had for some 13 odd years. That damn Jerry Jones chases
away all the assistants that he ever has. I liked the LA Rams also, what
happened to them, ;^P   how long have the Titans been around, I don't give
football much attention since geting my Midget 6 years ago (my Sundays are spent
working on the cars) Are they from when they had that independent league thing
they tried a while ago? ...............I only watch the superbowl for the
commercials........... SHIELDS UP!!!            Brad