RE: Dash Light dimmer knob

To: "'Michael Walter'" <mwalter@luminet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dash Light dimmer knob
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:29:01 -0500charset=us-ascii
If you like,  I can keep my open for the dimmer switch at Norristown this
weekend.  If I find one cheap,  I'll pick it up.  As for the hood pull, I
think I know why he jury rigged it.  Those pull knobs are supposed to be a
real bitch to replace.  Just ask Clarisi.  I seem to remember him telling my
friend John with a '75 that you need really long arms and skinny skinny
hands for a swap to go smoothly.

Mike

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.