Re: In-flight humor (No LBC)

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: In-flight humor (No LBC)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:39:12 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,  I worked for Western Airlines in Reno in the early 70's.  One day a
man came up to the counter and I sold him his ticket, he then went over to
check his bag and I did that also. When he came to the gate to get on the
plane, yep I took his ticket. He took two steps toward the plane and turned
around and said "if your flying the plane I'm not going"!
        Another time a blind lady was going through Reno and didn't want to
get off the plane so asked if somebody could walk her dog.  The Pilot said
sure he could do it for her.  You should have seen the look on the boarding
passengers faces, when they saw the pilot doing his walk-around to check the
plane with a seeing eye dog.
    And my all time favorite was when bored at night I would pick up the PA
mike and say "Would all passengers that have not yet done so, please do so
immediately."
        Crash