Re: In-flight humor (No LBC)

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: In-flight humor (No LBC)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:30:54 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Crash,

Some years ago a young lady and I flew into the Carribian...going on a
sailing cruise...can't remember the main island we landed on, but the whole
airport was a large tin shed, open on the sides, with plywood and chicken
wire booths for the airlines.

The young man at BVIA (British Virgin Island Airways) took our tickets and
came aroud to pick up our luggage.  When we got to the plan and remarked that
we were tired because this was our 5th flight of the day, he took a little
3x5 spiral notebook out of his breast pocket, ran down a list with his stub
pencil ans said "This will be my 22nd!"

Then he got in and few us to a small island where we caught the boat.

Robert Houston...