Re: 1275 engine price?

To: BANJOJOHN@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1275 engine price?
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 23:07:19 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear BanjoJohn,
Six years ago I paid $300.00 for a very good short block with little wear on the
crank journals. It cost me another $150.00 for a useable non-pollution head. I
felt fortunate to locate the head as well as the very serviceable block.

In the fall I paid $100.00 for a running 1098 longblock from an Innocenti-S.

Why not offer the wrecker $50.00 a piece for the engines, bring home several and
take it from there?

Jay Fishbein
No longer pining for an 8-port head.

PS Do you play banjo? How 'bout mandolin?