Re: Early cooling fans

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Early cooling fans
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 02:59:54 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike,  You mean he should have a three blade fan?  Or is a two blade fan one
piece with two ends and a four blade fan two pieces crossed with four ends?
Or is a two blade fan two pieces with four ends and where do the 5 and 6
blade fans fit in this picture.  Anyway your local John Deer dealer has
touch up paint in spray cans for around $4 in Equipment Yellow that you can
paint your fan with no matter how many blades it has, and it is in the
proper Austin Healey Sprite yellow (CHEAP).
        Crash
        (who has never seen the rare three blade fan, let me know when you
see one on ebay and I'll bid up to a couple of bucks)