Re: New Purchase!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Purchase!!
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 20:54:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey Charles!

Congrats and welcome!

The U-haul has been used by some without mishap although the people at
U-haul told me that their resident expert with LBCs said that it would
bottom out.  U-haul also has 2 types of trailers.  The archives
 http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=spridgets ) can be searched for
other info about what ( ie: driveshafts ) to disconnect and why. :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca