Re: New Purchase!!

To: chaz2@gis.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Purchase!!
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 06:23:41 EST
In a message dated 2/6/00 10:18:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, chaz2@gis.net
writes:

<< It has a positive ground! Did most of these cars
 have that? That will take some getting used to. >>

Yes, Charles, that was the way they built them back then.  But you can
reverse the polarity, which seems like a good move.  I havent personally done
it but  I will do so when I get my '67 Sprite to that point.

Frank Clarici, one of the listers whom I am sure you have seen posts from,
and will again if you stay tuned, wrote a tech tip about changing the
polarity for PDLJMPR.  Hey, can someone on the list send Charles the URL for
PDLJMPR?  I don't seem to have it in my favorite places anymore--after
switching services.

--David C.