Re: NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC CONTENT Norristown Swap Meet - New Date
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 16:28:46 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Albert F Jones wrote:

>         Are you coming Bill? It is getting to that time when people who are
>going
> to attend need to be letting me know.

Not sure yet, but I should know in about 2 weeks.  It depends on a couple of
things.  How much time I can get off work this spring, how busy I am at school
that week, and when I am going on vacations with the SO.  That is either next
month or in June as of last night.  Most likely that has change by now.

Driving to Comfort from NJ is about 1800 miles one way.  That is 2.5 to 3 days
of hard driving.  So, if I drive I lose about 5-6 days in traveling.  And
if I am going to drive there I would like to take my time and see things like
Branson, Graceland, the biggest ball of string, etc.  If you travel like that
then driving takes even longer.  All of this make flying an attractive
and cost effective option.

So, not sure if I will be there, but I will know in about 2 weeks.

Bill