Re: PA swap meet

To: rcbrown@lucent.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PA swap meet
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:07:42 EST
Cc: Mogfrog1@aol.com
John,

The swap meet in Norristown, PA is postponed until March 12th.
Hopefully some of the snow will be melted by then.  Go to:
http://clubs.hemmings.com/phillymgclub
for info and directions.  Any questions, let me know.

Bob,

Hope to see you there.  It's just a short drive from Chicago.  ;-)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport