Re: DPO

To: hardies@alphalink.com.au, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DPO
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:07:41 EST
In a message dated 2/7/00 11:56:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hardies@alphalink.com.au writes:

<< I am new to this so please forgive my ignorance , but what is a DPO ??  I
can only assume is
 has something to do with the previous owner ?? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

AH, the Dreaded Previous Owner!  We all have one lurking in our past.
In my case, I have a DPOM, Dreaded Previous Owner's Mechanic.  After
him, the car went to a PO, who is a lister, and knows how to actually fix
things.  He removed 50 feet of wire from the engine before he could get it
started!

Welcome to the list.  If you would try to post the year and model of your
Spridget, (or the one you hope to someday own) in your signature file, we
will all know more about you.  Since you are from Australia, we won't hold
that against you.  But how do you keep the fluids in your car since it is
always upside down?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget