Re: on the road again... a few questions.

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: on the road again... a few questions.
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:26:30 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>

>In a message dated 2/7/00 4:27:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>Daniel1312@aol.com writes:
>
><< << bubble bee wires >>
>
> Is this a typo?  I thought they were called bumble bee after the insect
with
> the black and yellow striped body - don't you have these in the USA. >>

We used to have them, but then bumble bees were outlawed here in the USA
around 1971 (something to do with Ralph Nader saying it was physically
impossible for them to fly, based on the shape of their bodies and the size
of their wings), and so they all had to move to Argentina.  Bubble bees,
however, being more streamlined, have been proven to be able to fly, and
therefore are allowed to stay here.

Bob