Re: Fight Fire with Napalm plus LBC content

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Fight Fire with Napalm plus LBC content
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 16:50:13 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Fellow Rainmeisters,
You haven't truly experienced driving a car in the rain  until you have driven a
Lotus 7 in a thunderstorm. Especially one with Yokohama 008r's. It's something
akin to ice racing.

Back in '84 I was caught in a storm in my 72 Midget on my way to Cape Cod. I
told
my passenger not to be concerned; "the water will go right over us". And it did,
or at least it did until all of the traffic in front of us slowed to a crawl.

Not only did the rain blow out my nice Sony stereo but I also found out exactly
how much water the floors will hold between the frame rails.

Jay Fishbein
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S