Re: Hood Hinge

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hood Hinge
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:58:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
There is a guy who brings a '73 Midget to the British Car Day at Tanglewood
Park, near Winston-Salem, NC every year.  He has done what you describe, so that
the whole nose rotates around hinges at the front of the car.  He claims that
this car has over 500,000 miles on it (Nissan engine), and always posts a sign
with the current mileage.  This car could sure use some TLC.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE" --  only 133,548 miles!
HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
HBJ7L/20111 "HEALEYUM"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain