ahcusa?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ahcusa?
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:40:02 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
a number of years ago i aproached my local healey club(austin healey sports
and touring club) about their activities.  i was snobbed off because i owned
a sprite and not a big healey(and probably did not fit their picture of the
correct person to belong either).  i realised at numerous shows from the
"fall hershey" wich i show my car at evry year, to the new hope auto show ,
to the concour de elegance of the eastern united states(car won grand
marshalls award in ' 91 and was invited back in ' 99 for their 10th
aniversary as a past winner).  there seems to be a bit of condesention
between big and little healey owners.  so based upon my personal experiences
i have little to no interest in general healey publications.  that is how i
ended up visiting and eventually camping out here.  i have completed my car
with little help from others and am just interested in sharing my hard
earned knowledge with other owners.   trying to help keep others from making
my mistakes.  as far as ahcusa, please just take the stuff and go personal
e-mail to specific parties involved and resolve there.  my index finger is
getting tired of hitting delete.  although i am getting bored (cabin fever)
not tinkering with my toys getting ready for this years show and racing
season.

now can we get back to some more importaint stuff?  cats, witch(note
singular form),methods of protection from intrusive rodents during storage,
and front wheel bearings: tapered roller or not to tapered roller , that is
the question?

yeah? ok, back to hiding under my rock.
chuck.