Who's the oldest Spridget Club?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "spridgets.aus@listbot.com" <spridgets.aus@listbot.com>, UK Sprites and Midgets <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>, newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Who's the oldest Spridget Club?
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 10:34:53 +1100
The Sprite Car Club of Australia turns 40 in June of this year. This
makes it one of the oldest continuously running Spridget clubs in the
world.

I thought it would be interesting to make a list of all the Spridget
Clubs in the world and also see if we can work out who has the honour of
being the oldest right through to the youngest. Besides, having a list
of all the Spridgets Clubs could be a useful thing to have anyway.

I would like to restrict this list to those clubs that are still in
existance and that cater specifically for the MG Midget and AH Sprite. I
don't want to include the general MG or Austin Healey Clubs otherwise
we'll end up with clubs that existed before our cars.

So if you know of a Spridget Club and when it started (even if you don't
know when it started) let me know. I'll compile the list and publish the
results here.

Cheers,
Eriks Skinkis