RE: Final Words

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: RE: Final Words
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:04:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well Brad, I don't agree with you......  I have enjoyed your posts
(sometimes :)  and would like for you to stay.  I enjoy this list for the
people that are on it.  I don't post often, but read daily (much to my
wife's chagrin)  This is a community.  Communities are made up of people
with differing opinions and "styles"  Now if everyone had the same opinion,
comments, etc. as me, granted the world would be a much better place :) But
it sure would be BORING!  Stick around.  I don't agree with everything you
have said on this or other threads.  I certainly don't agree with everything
Reid and others have said either.  This was a thread (sorry Jay) that I'm
sure many used the ole DEL key anyway.  I seem to remember you helping me
out in the past, and if I need an answer to the question that you know, I'll
miss out.  Selfish of me, yes, but I believe we all have a purpose on this
list.  Stick around or stay in touch.

my .02 worth,
Bill.

PS. you can keep me in you address book, if you wish :)