Re: Top radiator hose-sensor

To: samesq@pacbell.net, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Top radiator hose-sensor
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:52:09 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I wondered the same thing, but it looks so original and fits the existing
equipment like it belongs. Perhaps you're right though... maybe it was
installed by a dealer or repair shop along the way. I can't seem to see a
thermostat through the filler plug in the thermostat housing either.

Gerard

At 6:32 PM -0800 2/13/00, Swift Justice wrote:
>Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:
>
>> My '75 1500 Midget has a device tee-d midway into the top radiator hose. It
>> has a sensor with 4, 1/8th inch vacuum line connectors as part of the smog
>> system. I don't see any references in shop manuals or parts catalogs
>> showing this device. Anyone have a clue what this is?
>
>Sounds like a DPO device to me.
>
>Steve.
>--
>-----------------
>Steve McGee
>Atty. at Large
>samesq@pacbell.net
>Homepage:
>http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
>Photo Album:
>http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/
>
> Life is unpredictable.  Eat dessert first.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A