Re: Top radiator hose-sensor

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, samesq@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Top radiator hose-sensor
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:21:05 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard,
        You have what Moss footnotes on their 1500 cross-flow cooling systems
page. The part is a Thermo-vac switch. It is shown in the OE parts manuals.
Part number for the switch is C37430 and is available from Jaguar folks.
The chassis range for your car should be AN6-154101 to 166303. I see only 3
of the 4 connections made, however. Let me know if you need the routing
details.
        Peter C