Re: radiators

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: radiators
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:53:37 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff Boatright wrote:

>radiators

Jeff, The cross flow will fit the 65 but like Larry said, you need the
cross over pipe and the 3 hoses unique to the cross flow system.
I believe Ron figured out that both rads cooled the same. I know he sent
all kinds of figures to the list when this subject came up last month.

All in all, I side with Larry's advice, go for the recore, and if you
do, go for the more modern 4 core instead of 3. (or is that 3 instead of
2?)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ