New Kid

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Kid
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:14:58 -0500
HI,
    I'm Mikey, a new kid on the block. I started receiving my E-mail
last week, and I seem to have come in on the tail end  of some Broohaha
concerning Brad. I am not sure what that was all about, nor am I sure
that I want to know. However, I do have a recently restored 1958 Bug Eye
Sprite. Most of which I did myself, along with some help from a few
valued friends. My car has the same problem as Daniel ( Feb 14 ). A gas
gauge that reads a quarter full, but in reality is empty-I found out the
hard way. Would appreciate some help or advice.
                                            Mikey