Re: Shiner in Austin (not a lick of LBC)

To: <Transmancat@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shiner in Austin (not a lick of LBC)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:59:21 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
That's low, man.  I went to college at UT, and that's where I learned all
about Shiner.  The TABC shut down a 24+ keg party we had my Sophomore year.
But I just got a tip from Patrick Elliott that they now sell it at the BevMo
stores out here.  I'm definitely going to have to take a look!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA