early Bugeye tub and parts cheep

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: early Bugeye tub and parts cheep
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:13:19 -0500
I have to clean my garage because there simply is not enough room to
move around anymore!

I have the bare body tub of a very early Bugeye: AN5L 595 (the 95th car
built).

The bad news: it has been hit lightly in the front left and rear right.
Basically banged out with a hammer and puttied over. It needs total
restoration but is not a junker.

The good news: it was a race car all its life, never on the street. All
the body panels are original, even has the original dark red primer
under the rear deck and bottom side of the floors. Floors are original
and 90% there as is the trunk floor. I will throw in for free six or
eight Bugeye doors, a hardtop that came off a Mk2 Sprite and needs some
work, and the remains of another early Bugeye that was sawed in three
(not much left, quite rusty). No bonnets included.

The price is right: $500 and you take it away. Of course, you have to
come up to Montreal to get it or I will bring it down to upstate NY, VT,
or NH.

Daniel

I am cleaning garage and selling a lot of parts; many NOS and many
unique to the early '58 cars. A listing to follow. NOT ON EBAY! I will
sell at reasonable prices to genuine enthusiasts who really need the
stuff and are not going to leave it in some trophy case somewhere (even
if you consider that "collusion" or "bid-fixing")