guy with Bugeye parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: guy with Bugeye parts
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:12:55 -0800 (PST)
I just got off the phone with a guy in the Bay area (2 blocks from Mini
Mania) who has some Bugeye parts.  Unfortunately not the windshield or rear
cockpit trim strip I need.  He was my last hope to avoid paying retail.
Tomorrow I bite the bullet and buy a NEW windshield.

Anyway, he has a smoothcase in 'great' condition, ribcase, wire wheels,
front and rear axles and some other stuff.  Also has a "Clymerized" 948
engine.  I told him I'd post his e-mail address for anyone on the list who
might be interested. If interested contact lamcgil@pacbell.net.  Seems like
a nice fellow, not much knowledge of what the parts are worth.

 Note to Tom Speed: No, he won't sell just the crank out of the 948.... I
asked.
                                Regards, Glen Byrns