Re: Purchasing stuff in the UK from the US. Questions....

To: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Purchasing stuff in the UK from the US. Questions....
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:02:34 EST
Michael,

You can send him a cheque in dollars which will cost him about US$ 8 to cash
(£5 UK).

The shipping sounds expensive.  From the UK for 1.5KG via parcelforce slow
surface (28 days) the cost is £14.50   If you want to get the parcel a bit
quicker (5 days) it works out at £17.60.

Why don't you buy these filters in the USA?

I am advised that there is no US customs duty/tax on s/h part from the UK.

Don't worry about Trust - Cambridge is near enough to me if you want to send
'the boys round'.

Daniel1312