Re: back to the suspension again

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: back to the suspension again
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:40:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Yes and no ... maybe!  ( It's never simple with me, sorry! )

The driver's side, which you correctly identified as the right side, has the
taller spring, but ... with a 'helper' installed.  And it seems softer when
I push down on it with my hand, compared to the other one.  I haven't
removed the helper.  I'm still thinking on how I'm going to tackle the inner
fulcrum pins ( a-arm to chassis ).  I was at a hardware store checking out
bigger hammers and wondering what I could damage, if I can manage to hit the
pins.

Robert D.