Re: Wire Wheel???

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel???
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:02:35 EST
In a message dated 2/23/00 2:39:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< I have a little dilemmina. I have some chrome wire wheels for the 78
 Midget. Recently I have been getting a series of flats. It appears that
 the spokes are wearing holes in the tubes. Now before you get all excited
 and tell me I need the rubber bands that cover the spoke nipples, let me
 tell you I have them, Even got new ones. So shut up, Allen. >>

My, my, my!  Watch it or I'll send the cats after you!

Have you tried Kevlar inner tubes?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget