Re: Fw: Great American Gas Out (LBC? Maybe....)

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Great American Gas Out (LBC? Maybe....)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:51:36 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Using (near) minimum wage as a basis for many wage earners, comparing what you
were earning then with gas prices, current salaries are a bit over three times
that amount, yet gasoline is over six times your figure..

You're fortunate Kent, most in our area of Oregon don't earn more than minimum.

Just my two cents worth.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!