Fw: Great American Gas Out (LBC? Maybe....)

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Great American Gas Out (LBC? Maybe....)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:25:51 -0500
Some years back I took a trip in my 1967 Sprite. It had a stock 1275 and I
got 30 mpg at 55 MPH. When I ran at 70 MPH it got 38 mpg. Obviously the
power curve/optimum flow rate was the higher rpm. The whole thought here is
that anyone who changes gear ratios for better economy might double check
which way to gear!!