Re: Babe magnets and car colors

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Babe magnets and car colors
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:55:45 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
OK, Youse guys...

I've been holdin' off telling this story, but since the thread won't die,
and it beats talking about brake fluid... here goes...

26 years ago, when I was a mere lad of 18, I pulled my newly aquired Healey
BN6 into a 7-11 parking lot in a nearby city. As I got out of the car, I
looked over, and saw the most grotesque Superfly pimped put Cadillac
convertible, and in it, an old black hooker. (By today's standards, she
would have been "African American" and younger than I am now, I'm sure.).

She looks over my car, then looks at me and says... "Oooh damn... you a fine
lookin' white boy. I'll betchu gotta nice penis (pronounced "pennus").

WST