RE: Babe magnets and car colors

To: "Les Myer" <lesmyer@geocities.com>
Subject: RE: Babe magnets and car colors
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 01:23:40 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
This comes up on the list on a regular basis.  Is the sprite a
babe magnet and if so just how strong is the attraction.  I agree
that it is a babe magnet, but it is not the best babe magnet.
Now I will tell everyone what is the best babe magnet.  Are
you ready.  Get yourself a puppy.  Chick dig them.  Guys like
them.  One cute puppy (and you have to look hard to find an
ugly one), a sunny spring day in the park, bang, babes everywhere.

Oh yeah, my 10 year old Shar-Pei works well also.  His only
problem is the extra drool.  You don't really see it since he
has all that extra face, but when he shakes his head, which
he does a lot, the spit flies.  Girls do not like the spit
of a strange dog landing on them.  So don't get a drooling
puppy.  A guess and sprite is a good second choice, but the care
and feeding is right up there with a puppy :-)

Bill Gilroy