Returned to "The List"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Returned to "The List"
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:33:11 -0800
Hey Spridget listers,
   I finally found a reason to return to the fold.  During the last 12
months I have had to sell my beloved Bugeye after 32 years of ownership.
At that time I dropped out of the Spridget list.  I was lucky enough to
sell it to my grown nephew who is in the process of transferring the
running gear from a '73 Midget into it.  He has asked me to help.  We're
having a great time with it so far.
  I'm looking forward to reading the helpful and usually humorous
exchanges on the list.  More later, especially when (not "if") we need
help.
Bill W.
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.