Re: Sunday!

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunday!
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:50:13 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
You are right, I could work on the car during the day, even in the rain. The
problem is that there is nothing to be done on the car at the moment. I just
need to get it out on the road again and see if anything breaks. I still
only have a couple of hundred miles on the new engine. The weekend weather
has been really sucky for a while now. All of the Sprightly weather has been
during the week.

LM