Re: ALL LISTERS: Convertible tops

To: vping@optonline.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ALL LISTERS: Convertible tops
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:22:26 EST
vping@optonline.net writes:

<< Who makes the best convertible top? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I put an Amco hood on my '77 Midget last fall.  It was brand new, in the box
in the boot, when I bought the car, so I don't know how much it cost.

It went on very easy, because they mark a chalk line where you should glue it
to the header bar, and the line was perfect.  It has been driven in heavy
rain and does not leak a bit.  I also replaced the header bar seal and all
the screws and velcro.

Good luck.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward