Re: windshield seal

To: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: windshield seal
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 13:34:46 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have to agree with Mike, I have bought alot of trim parts from Martin
McGregor Coach Trim over the past few years and have always had great
service from him.  His company has been around for about 20 years, he
carries alot of those hard to find trim pieces you didn't think were around
anymore. He is located in Dundas Ontario, 905- 627-4006.
Greg
63-AN7