Re: Spridget speedo and tach registry.....

To: IfixMGs@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spridget speedo and tach registry.....
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 19:42:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,

Excellent idea. I have no idea if such a list exists, but in my
recent searches for gauges, I've found that my car has a combination
of Jaeger and Smiths instruments from various spridgets and MGAs.  It
would be handy to know what instruments are original AND which
instruments can be harvested from other cars as being functionally
equivalent.

Jeff

---
On 3/11/00, IfixMGs@aol.com wrote:
>List -
>    Is there a combined tach and speedo applications registry avail online? I
>have no idea of how many different  speedos, speedo pinion gears, and tachs
>were used in the Spridgets.  I  have a tach and speedo list for the MGB, as
>well as a distributor applications list in case anyone needs data.   If there
>is one for the Spridgets,  please let me know. If not, I'll take inputs and
>post them on a Spridget website.   Mark Childers

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.molvis.org/molvis
"Seeing the Future in a Very Tiny Way"