FIP and Bubba Factors - some observations

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: FIP and Bubba Factors - some observations
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:03:33 -0500charset="koi8-r"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
FIP works well for both Illinois and Indiana people, when you live here in
SW Michigan.  In the Summer-time we are invaded by fleets of Lexus' and
Sevilles pulling jet ski's up I-94 at about 90 miles per hour, on Friday
evenings !!  In the Winter-time, same fleet - replace jet ski's with
snowmobiles !  Guess they have to get away from it all to stay semi-sane !
:-)  Last Labor Day, a friend of mine and I walked through the parking lot
for Silver Beach (St. Joseph).  2/3 of the cars were from either Illinois,
or Indiana.

I always wondered what the Chicago people call the good-ole boys, here on
the east side of the lake!  The Bubba factor is very high !  I was just in
the grocery store, in the checkout line ahead of a pair that really made me
cringe.  Makes Lincoln, Nebraska seem very cultured !

Les