Re: anyone traveling through Western Michigan-Wisconson

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: anyone traveling through Western Michigan-Wisconson
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:00:53 -0800
you realize the 'i' and the 'o' are right next to each other on the
keyboard...
so if you're wondering if it's typing or spelling I have trouble with...
I'll never tell, but you'd get a bigger laugh watching me type than asking
me to spell something.

Gerard (whose backspace key is the most frequently used)

geez! (or is that cheese)... what the hell did I start?!

At 3:52 PM -0600 3/13/00, Peter C. wrote:
>At 03:42 PM 3/13/2000 , Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:
>>My name is Yon Yonson ...............I work in a lumber mill there.
>

>NEXT!
>

>geesh
>        Gary S., Greg S., Dave W. .... help me out here!
>Defending the borders and I'm a transplant!
>       ..... 'course from Joisey, the grass is always greener (or whiter,
>as it
>was this morning)
>Peter

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux