Re: Master Cylinder sleeving (dual bore)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder sleeving (dual bore)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:40:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
There's another question that I've been meaning to ask.  What's a bench
bleed?

And after looking at the clutch line ... would it be easier to remove the
slave cylinder and bleed this thing with the line going "up" or "level".  My
clutch line does a few loop the loops.

Now look, you've got me started.  Do you use a gasket sealant as well as the
gaskets.  I always do, but wondered of the possibility of contaminating the
brake fluid.

Bet you're sorry that I have the day off!!!

Thanks,
Robert D.