Re: not a word ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: not a word ...
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:42:19 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I haven't graduated to that level yet.  When we had to replace our
dishwasher a few months ago, the salesman was showing off some features and
I said something to the effect of:  wow, I'll be able to fit some big car
parts in there!"  He hesitated, looked at me sideways and continued on.

I'm at the point where I'm willing to try the oven though.  ( While she's
gone. )  Does it put a permanent smell into the oven or the house?

And the dishwasher thing, ... does it leave marks in the dishwasher?  Or in
other words, if she hadn't found the parts, would she have known otherwise?

Robert D.
Who doesn't want to find out the hard way ... :)