Re: not a word ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: not a word ...
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 06:48:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
It's still winter here.  My son, junior artist, is always baking femo(sp)
 modelling clay ) in the oven and we just turn on the hood vent on low while
the stuff is in there and on high when we're about to open the door.  Maybe
I can follow the same pattern.

We've noticed the same sort of thing with aluminum type stuff in the
dishwasher and don't put them in anymore.

Robert D.