Re: How long is it? (or size does matter)

To: woodrat <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: How long is it? (or size does matter)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:46:12 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
woodrat wrote:
  The question:  Does anyone have
> a complete engine/tranny sitting next to their computer with a tape measure
> nearby?

Butr of course, doesn't everybody?
46" long with tranny attached, 20" wide with carbs and gen,  23" tall.

>what else
> should/could  be done while its sitting on the garage floor?

I for one would hook up some jumper cables, a coil and at least fire it
up on the floor before I disassembled it. Just hold on to it as it tends
to rock and vibrate and will dance across the floor.
Fill float bowls with gas, hook up a coil and fire it up! You may not
have to take it apart.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ