Re: How long is it? (or size does matter)

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How long is it? (or size does matter)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:46:26 -0600
David:

> Sounds like normal behavior to me!!  Anybody got plans for a coffee
> table made from the engine/tranny unit??  A bar?   A lamp?

The significant other has a TV stand made from a tire raced at Daytona.
I am contemplating putting together a coffee table from Chevy small-block
to complement it -- I have most of the parts (all basically scrap iron),
I just need the time to put it together.

Yeah, no kidding -- the girlfriend has a tire in her living room, and
*she* put it there, not me!  Between that, and her response to my last
suggestion that I needed more MG's ("Can we fit them in the garage?"), I
think I'll let her keep me....

Rich -- Council Bluffs, Iowa
'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'75 Midget (parts car, maybe)
'77 MGB (parts car, maybe)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'86 Ford Crown Victoria LTD "BarcaLounger on Wheels"
richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.