Re: 5 speed

To: <Kroyell@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 5 speed
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:09:50 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That is very normal.  You hold the steering wheel still to go straight, and
when you want to turn then you move the wheel in the direction you want to
go.
        I know this sounds simple and kind of stupid, but "because it's very
quick to react to the slightest steering input" as you said, hold the wheel
still unless you want to turn.  You will be surprised how fast the car will
recover from little dips and jumps caused by the road, if don't move the
wheel! You sir are guilty over steering your spridget. Besides around 102
mph the steering kind of "smooths" out, assuming your bug-i has a front
bumper.
        Crash