Re: New York Times MG article

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: New York Times MG article
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:08:16 -0800
Cc: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry Macy wrote:

> No her problems are mostly at a stop light. We went driving about 40
> miles last Sat and she only killed the car 3 times at stops. Then she
> killed it 6 times trying to go 4 feet - into the parking space in front
> of my house. ;-)

Oh come on now Larry. I went thru this last year with my daughter and
last night she drove me and the misses out to dinner.
Was I scared? Hell yes! She drives like I do. A chip off the old block.
No wonder she snaps axles. I'm just glad her A40 has a 7/8" sway bar or
it would have been on it's side months ago.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ